The scenarios are:
- Vocational education and training,
- Consistent connectivity for children,
- Out of classroom education and collaboration,
- Professional learning and development,
- Literacy skills,
- Supporting students with learning difficulties and disabilities
These scenarios are illustrated with real world examples of how mobile technologies are transforming teaching and learning in many contexts and countries.For those interested, there is also a report on the mLearning landscape, focusing on mLearning in Japan, France, Spain and UK, with examples from these areas. That report can be viewed here.
GSMA is still looking for mobile education case studies and educational institutions which would be interested in working with mobile network operators on pilot projects. So get your bid in!
To find out more about the project and to share your mobile education experiences, good practice and ideas please contact / email email@example.com.