Monday 15 December 2008

WiZiQ session about three mobile cases

Last Friday 12 December 2008 at 4:00 PM (GMT + 1) I gave a presentation in collaboration with the renowned International Training Centre (ITC) in Turin, Italy. If you are interested the online session I gave on three mobile cases in development and developed at ITM can be viewed here.

In order to view it, you need to make yourself a member of WiZiQ (= free) and you need to sign in to WiZiQ in order to get permission to view the session. The session allows you to hear what was said and which questions were raised.

After you have registered (or if you are already a member) surf to this link and click on 'view recording'.

If you are interested in the powerpoint, but you do not feel like going through the session (60 minutes), then you can just look at the powerpoint I used for this presentation. If you want to you can also download it and test out all the links that are mentioned on it. The presentation is an updated version of a previous one with more relevant links.

During the session I mention other mobile resources that I blogged about in the past, you can find all the posts here.


The session went well, but I always find it a pity that I cannot immediately show the things I talk about. Sometimes the questions are related to not having seen the mobile methods that I describe or not having felt the accessibility (or lack of) of mobile courses. I should think about bridging this gap in a future session.

2 comments:

  1. great stuff! Would you like to share your cases on:
    http://patternlanguagenetwork.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Cases/
    ?

    p.s.
    looks like slideshare / WiZiQ need to think about "objects to talk with":
    http://patternlanguagenetwork.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Patterns/ObjectsToTalkWith

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Yishay,
    Thank you for those very interesting links. I am going to get the cases sorted with additional points to work on and then post it on the patternlanguagenetwork if that is okay.

    The 'objects to talk with' idea is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete